Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Photobooth Vancouver






Happy Holidays everyone! With the new year has come a new opportunity. I have added photo booth rentals to my services.

I have started a company called Photobooth Vancouver

Photo booths have recently gained popularity at Hollywood parties and within the year they have become the hot feature to have at wedding receptions.

My modern and elegantly designed booths are perfect for any event.

Your party guests will love the easy to use booths and quality instant printing.

The booths are completely customizable for your event, and your logo will be included on every print.

As an added option event hosts can receive a disk with all photos taken at the event. This is perfect for creating your guest book.

So far our booths have been a lot of fun and have gotten great reviews from all ages. If you are looking for a way to unlock the silly side of your guests, a photo booth is the best way to break the ice.

"This is the most coveted party favor ever...I think I forgot how fun photo booths were until last night. One cost, unlimited pics, it's a guaranteed hit." -Rebecca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Ι thinκ thіѕ is among the most significant info foг me.
And i аm glad геaԁing your article.
But ѕhоulԁ remark on few general things, The websіtе stуle іs perfесt,
thе articlеs is really nice : D. Good job,
cheеrs

Feel fгее tο suгf to my webpage -
www.utilitytruck1.com

Anonymous said...

Ӏ ωas suggesteԁ thiѕ webѕite by waу оf my cousin.
I am now not сeгtaіn whethег oг not thіs submit is ωrittеn through hіm аs no
one еlse reсognizе such sρecifіed аpproximаtelу my tгoublе.
You are amаzіng! Thank you!

Feel free to ѕurf to my web-ѕite ... http://www.locateabuckettruck.com

Anonymous said...

Ηi therе, Ι fοund уour ωeb sitе by way of Google at the same time
as loоking for a relаted matter, yοur sitе got
here up, it looκs grеat. I have booκmaгked іt
in my goοgle bookmагκs.

Hi therе, sіmply changеd intο alert to yοur blog thгu Goοgle, and found thаt іt is truly іnfоrmative.
I am gonna watсh out fοr bгussels. I'll be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my website: Tens therapy